Soft Gear Co., Ltd. Personal Information Protection Policy
Those who use this website are deemed to have agreed to the following conditions.
Soft Gear Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Soft Gear”) pays close attention to the information posted on this website but is not held responsible for the following:
All posted information is correct, safe, and useful
All posted information is kept up to date
Any damage caused using this website
Server shutdown without notice, changes to information, discontinued or suspended provision, or any damage caused by the above points
Soft Gear recognizes that the personal information of its customers is important information that constitutes privacy in the operation of its business. When handling personal information in business, Soft Gear strives to protect personal information with appropriate internal rules and organizational structure.
Acquisition, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
Soft Gear will specify the purpose of use of personal information within the scope of its business activities, and acquire, use and provide personal information fairly and appropriately within the limits necessary to achieve said purpose. In addition, Soft Gear will take measures to prevent the obtained personal information from being used for other purposes. In the case that it becomes necessary to use personal information beyond the scope of its purpose of use, Soft Gear will notify you in advance of the purpose, unless there is a valid reason.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
Soft Gear will comply with the laws and regulations concerning personal information, national guidelines, other norms and social order, and strive to protect personal information appropriately.
Appropriate Management of Personal Information
Soft Gear fully recognizes the risks of unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of the personal information that it handles, and will implement reasonable safety measures and take appropriate corrective actions when problems occur.
Responses to Inquiries
Soft Gear will respond appropriately to inquiries regarding personal information that it handles, such as disclosure, corrections, suspension of use, and complaints.
Soft Gear has established its own management rules and system for personal information protection and will ensure that all employees will make use of the system thoroughly, and regularly review it to make continuous improvements.
1. Soft Gear shall not be liable for any damage caused by the user or by third parties in the following cases:
When a user uses false facts or personal information of another person
When personal information management of users is insufficient
When users do not verify the changes made to this policy
2. This policy is effective between Soft Gear and the user and does not extend to third parties including links to this site. Companies or individuals who acquire data through third-party sites or services that users can access through this site, or through sweepstakes or sales promotion activities, have individual privacy and data acquisition rules that are independent of Soft Gear’s. Please be aware that Soft Gear does not have any obligations or take responsibility for these independent rules or activities.
About This Website
Customers can visit this website without disclosing their personal information, and a customer’s personal information will not be collected just by visiting this page. For example, Soft Gear may analyze statistical trends such as which pages of this website are most popular, but personal information will not be included in the analysis. For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us here.
Established on May 31st, 2008
Revised July 22nd, 2019
Soft Gear Co., Ltd.
CEO Kengo Aoki
＜Personal Information Protection Contact Information＞
Personal Information Support
Personal Information Protection Management: Administrative Headquarters
Strix Cloud Handling of Personal Information
Soft Gear Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Soft Gear”) is committed to the appropriate protection of personal information based on the “Personal Information Protection Policy”. Soft Gear will inform its customers about the personal information it obtains or holds for business as follows
(1) Name of Business Operator Handling Personal Information
Soft Gear Co., Ltd.
(2) Personal Information Protection Manager Contact Information
Personal Information Protection Manager: Administrative Headquarters
(3) Personal Information Purpose of Use
The purpose of use of personal information handled by Soft Gear in business activities is as follows.
1. Personal information (name, job title, e-mail address, address and other information) entered at the time of registration by a customer (in the case of a corporation, the person in charge)
・For registering a customer's contract
・For collecting a customer's debt
・To respond to a customer's inquiries
2. Credit card information (expiration date, security code, payment items and amount)
To pay a customer's usage fee for Strix Cloud
3. IP address and access log related to a customer's device using Strix Cloud (record of Strix Cloud usage date and time, functions used, etc.)
・To confirm that customers are properly using Strix Cloud (includes confirmation of usage fees related to Strix Cloud)
・To support customers in using Strix Cloud
・To investigate and resolve the cause of troubles that occurred on the server
・To use as statistical data
Soft Gear will not disclose or provide customers' personal information to any third party other than the contractor without a customer's prior consent, except as permitted by law. In addition, when providing personal information to a subcontractor, Soft Gear will oblige the subcontractor to protect personal information through a confidentiality agreement, etc., and manage the subcontractor to handle personal information appropriately. In the case that it is necessary to outsource business to provide Strix Cloud services, in order to use a customer's personal information within the scope of this policy, customers will agree to allow Soft Gear to provide personal information to a third party in a foreign country who is the outsourcer.
(4) About the Usage of Cookies
Strix Cloud may use cookie files. Cookies are small pieces of information that you send to your browser using Strix Cloud and are used for the following purposes:
1. To identify the device a customer is using
2. Used in combination with access logs, to get a more accurate picture of the number of customers using Strix Cloud
3. Used in combination with access logs, in order to investigate which pages etc. that a customer browsed on this site
4. Used with services that require a login, to recognize that a customer is logged in to the Strix Cloud server.
5. To analyze a customer's access to Strix Cloud using website analysis tools such as Google Analytics (For more information about how data is collected and processed by Google Analytics, see "HOW GOOGLE USES INFORMATION FROM SITES OR APPS THAT USE OUR SERVICES" page: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-US.)
6. For the delivery of behavioral targeting advertisements to customers
Furthermore, depending on the browser being used, it is possible that the browser is set up not to receive cookies sent from this site. In this case, some functions of Strix Cloud may be restricted or may not function properly.
(5) Inquiries About Personal Information
For complaints, consultations, and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, including those related to personal information subject to disclosure, please contact “Personal Information Support” below.
(6) Authorized Personal Information Protection Organization
(7) Disclosure Procedures
Soft Gear will promptly respond to requests for disclosure, etc. of personal information (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction of contents, addition or deletion, suspension of use, suspension of provision to third parties) regarding personal information subject to disclosure. At a customer’s request, Soft Gear will respond within a reasonable period of time after confirming that the customer is the person or agent who made the request.
(8) Disclosure Acceptance and Personal Information Support
Please contact the following reception desk for requests regarding disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure. Once a customer has contacted the Personal Information Support team, Soft Gear will send a “Request for Disclosure of Personal Information” form to the customer by mail, or by fax, email, etc. Please fill out the necessary documents and send them to the Personal Information Support team. (The claimant will be responsible for the shipping fee)
After confirming that the person (or agent) who filled out the “Request for Disclosure of Personal Information” form, Soft Gear will respond by issuing a written document. Please note that Soft Gear may not be able to respond to requests for disclosure that are not based on this method.
[Personal Information Support]
Name: Personal Information Support
Contact Information Personal Information Protection Manager: Administrative Headquarters
Address: Kosugi Bldg. 7F, 1-28-11 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022